Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Better Day

So today was better then yesterday, for a variety of reasons. 1.) Because church just seemed to fly by (if you know me you'll know that I don't enjoy the church that my mom forces me to go to) 2.) The thing that my dad was going to give me was a survival strap! Those things are the bomb! They are different wear-able items such as bracelets (mine is a bracelet) that you wear in case of emergencies and unravel when you need it, by unravel, I mean take it apart. When it comes apart, it turns in to rope because see its braided and when you unravel as a mentioned previously, It becomes rope. For every inch of bracelet you have, is 3 feet of rope. My wrist is 7 inches around so 3 x 7 = 21. I know have 21 feet of rope for emergencies. The cool part about it is, when ever you unravel it, you take a picture of the unraveled rope, tell them your story on why you need it and they'l (being the company) will send you a new one for free! I've been at my dads house since 2:30 and I'm going to leave at 9:30 because I have to be home by 10:00, but like I said as soon as I get home, I'll be looking forward to the next time we're with him, which will be on Saturday. Alright guys (KEEP WATCHING OUR PODCASTS) until next time (KEEP WATCHING OUR PODCASTS) keep reading and always remember (KEEP WATCHING OUR PODCASTS) keep watching our podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment