Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yay!

Ok, so I am getting my braces off on Tuesday next week! i am so excited about, I can actually eat the things I wasn't able to eat while wearing braces. I'm gonna plan out my whole meal right here. Girst I'm gonna have a whole baseball size piece of caramel and eat it all at once, then I'm going to get a mouth full of bubble gum and eat it all at once (without swallowing it of course), next I will get a mouth full of baby carrots and munch and munch and munch, and last I'm going to get the biggest chewiest piece of saltwater taffy and eat the whole thing in 30 seconds. Ok, so the last thing I want to talk about is the fact that in 2 weeks I'm going to be going on a camping trip with my dad, brother, uncle and grandpa. We're going to rent a cabin and everything. Fishing, hiking, sleeping, eating and campfiring. All the things that you've wished you could do on a camping trip and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment