Saturday, July 24, 2010

Early

Ok, so, I'm writing this most at 9:50 a.m. on a Saturday! Which is really early compared to the time that I want to wake up. The reason I didn't want to wake up until 1:00 or 2:00 is because on Saturdays when I'm not with my dad (Bestest most awesomest person in the world) my mom drags me down to the local mall with my brother and forces me too hang out with my annoyingly naggy aunt and great aunt. I usually don't like going to the mall because my mom only drags us down there because she can! But the good thing about going to the mall today, is because my dads house is about 10 minutes from the mall and he just told me on facebook that he has things for me! He just went on vacation and I have no idea what it is.......which makes me so excited to find out what it is! I'll get back to you guys about that tomorrow! Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment