Friday, July 23, 2010

First of my posts

Now I know what you guys are thinking about the blogs url name. "Marvel News Fevre?" Yes its because my dad does a collection of podcasts *Marvel* Bronze Age, Moore *News* and Dance *Fevre*. Marvel bronze age and moore news is done with my dad and uncle levi and dance fevre is done with dads girl friend do together. Marvel Bronz Age is about comics that were made during the bronze age. "Indeed". Moore News is a news podcast. "Probably more news then you wanted in the first place." And Dance Fevre is about all those dance shows on tv that you know and love so much. And Dixie and Moe in the afternoon is my podcast and may I say its THE best podcast in the WHOLE world! All of these links should be posted at the bottom of this blog post. And yes Fevre is spelled wrong on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment