Saturday, July 24, 2010

: /

As I go on in my life, I'm finding it harder and harder to get along with my mom. Mostly because everything little thing my life has to be nit picked to the point where I almost smack her upside the head! She yells and screams and naggs at every thing in the world! I've asked my dad if I can live with him but to the court his house has un-fit living conditions. Which is a lie, the only thing thats wrong with his house is that he doesn't have a bed for us to sleep in. But he has a couch that I can sleep up but......Anyway, mom has been so upset that she offered to let me live with him but then when I actually take her up on that offer and say "Ok, let me get my stuff." She goes off on me like she's never heard of what I'm talking about. Personal I think that she just wants to be in control. She is the Moosileny, Hitler, Tojo and Castro of our house. Don't do what she says: and your punishment is that you don't get to enjoy life. But on a lighter note, I get to see my dad every other Thursday and Every other Saturday that we're not with him Thursday, we=me and my brother but I'll get to him in a later post. My dad is everything to me, with out him I don't know what I would do. He's fun, loving, giving, pretty much everything good you could ask for from a human being and then some! The highpoint of every one of my weeks is when I wake up in the morning and I realize that I get to see my dad today. Its what I look forward to every week. As soon as I leave his house when the visit is over, I make a mental note that I get to see him in another week and thats what I keep looking forward to until that visit is over and so on. And my dads new girlfriend: Teri, is the best thing to ever happen to my dad...........and me. I think of Teri as my own mother, which is a very good thing, because Teri is awesome, cool, amazing, fun, makes you smile and the coolest podcast host a person could have. And its good too, because I feel like I can go to Teri about everything and just talk to her, and not be judged, just 2 people talking no feelings of regret after you talk to her. She can turn anyones frown upside down. I like talking to Teri because I feel like she's my best friend when ever we talk....AND when we don't talk. I wish I could go back in time to when my dad and teri were kids
and meet them and just hang out with them all the time. We all 3 have so much in common .......we're what you would call 3 in the same....... sorry about the sappy blog post but its how I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment